Privacy statement pursuant to EU regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”
1. The data controller of personal data
Fonderia Piccin – based in Fontanafredda (PN) 33074 Via delle Industrie, 21 – is the controller of the personal data of customers, suppliers 0 other subjects that have given notice.
Is guaranteed, in the context of the planned regulations, that the processing of personal data is conducted with due respect for fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection thereof.
2. Type of data collected
By using our services you agree that our company collects certain personal information. This information will be used for order management, to provide products or services, process payments and communicate with you. The data can also be used to improve our service and to allow third parties to provide services on our behalf.
Data provided by the user #8217 &;
The voluntary registration of personal data means as all permission to use l #8217; & & #8217; provide the requested service. Users can at any time have access to their data to edit or delete them.
Data collected automatically
3. Purposes of the processing
The data collected is used to provide our services, to inform about our activities and in particular:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, Community legislation, Civil and fiscal regulations
- Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management and execution of all #8217; & as required
- Performance of all tasks related to the economic activity of our company and the customer-supplier bookkeeping
- Trade statistics, marketing and promotional activities on paper and via email
The provision of data is compulsory only for the necessary data to the buying activity and requests for services offered by Foundry Panjwani. The consent is optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to provide consent #8217; l & will not change in any way the service offered by Foundry Panjwani.
If at any time I want to withdraw your consent, You can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data may be disclosed only in accordance with the procedures described below, in order to guarantee the full delivery of our service #8217 &;:
Third party service providers
To complete all services you can use third-party companies. These companies only have access to personal information needed to perform their services. Ensures that the data cannot be used by these other purposes and that they are kept to the processing of personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
List of third-party online services that can be used in the performance of our service:
- Facebook: posting links through the social network. Terms and conditions
- Google Analytics: With Google Analytics anonymously monitor the traffic on our website to continually improve our service. Terms and conditions
6. Data processing and security
The processing may take place with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and shall include all operations necessary for the processing in question, like any operation concerning the collection, l & #8217; organization, the conservation, consultation, editing, the spread, erasure and destruction of data, Although unrecorded in a database. In any case, the treatment will be carried out in compliance with all precautionary measures, to ensure the security and confidentiality.
To protect your personal information, reasonable precautions are taken and follow best practices to ensure they are not lost, misused, made accessible, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
At any time you can view, modify or delete your data by accessing the reserved area (link) or by writing to email@example.com
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the personal data may be transferred, where required, to do so by law or in the event of a breach of Terms and conditions:
- Public administration and authorities, where required by law
- To credit institutions with which the company has dealings
- To all those natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private (legal offices, Administrative and fiscal, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.), in cases where it appears necessary for the task in the manner and for the purposes listed above..
7. Data retention period
The retention of personal information will be made in hard copy and/or electronic/computer science and for the time necessary to meet the purposes referred to in paragraph 3, respecting privacy and regulations.
In case of exercise of the right to oblivion through nomination expressed personal data processed by the holder, Please note that these data will be stored, in secure form and with restricted access, solely for purposes of detection or repression of crime, for a period not exceeding 12 months of the date of the request and then will be deleted safely or irreversibly anonymized.
It is recalled that for the same purposes, electronic traffic data, excluded however the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, According to art. 24 law no. 167/2017, He has transposed the EU directive 2017/541 concerning counter-terrorism.
8. Rights of the interested party
With regard to the processing of personal data, at any time you have the right to:
- Get from the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their communication in an intelligible form
- Know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, identification the identification data of the holder, of the persons in charge and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated or who may become aware
- Get the update, correction, the integration, the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection, and no reason to treat you hear for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
These rights may be exercised, even through an agent, by request addressed to company Foundry Panjwani.
9. Notices and revisions
This policy may be subject to change over time. In the event that any substantial changes all & #8217; using #8217; user data and, This will be notified by direct communication or, in which case have denied consent to receive emails, will still be emphasized l & #8217; information on the pages of the site.
Last update 14.06.18