What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Every time a user comes back to visit our website, the browser returns this cookie so that we can offer you a personalized, that reflects their interests and preferences and provide access to our services.
What cookies we use?
And cookies may be used to allow users to take advantage of the services requested via our website. Without these cookies, It would not be possible to provide the services requested. For example, Cookies may be used for technical:
Remember any user actions (For example, the completion of a form) When you return to the previous page of a session
Analytical cookies could be used to obtain information about the use of the Web site, of advertisements and emails and to advise us of any errors. In addition, These cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information, what the last visited page, the number of pages visited, which parts of the website or emails are clicked by users and the time elapsed between a click and the other. For example, These cookies may be used on our website for:
- Analyze and improve the performance and the design of our website, of advertisements and emails
- Quantify the response to our advertisements and to improve the effectiveness
- Compute errors that occur on our Web site to improve the service and handle complaints
These cookies are not, but add up to several useful features on our website. For example, may be used on our website for:
- Remember user preferences selected during previous visits, What country/language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors and so on). Like this, you won't have to reenter this information
- Remember the answers to questions from our site, for example on participation in surveys on customer satisfaction, so they are not confirmed user.
- Determine if a service already been proposed to the user, for example, the offering of real-time online support
- Provide information that enables the operation of optional services, for example watching an online video or post a comment on a blog.
Third party cookies
When a user uses our website, Some cookies may be stored not controlled by us. This happens, For example, If the user visits a page that contains content on a third party Web site. accordingly, l & #8217; user receives cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless l & #8217; user has made access all & #8217; account. For example, third-party cookies may be caused by:
- YouTube or Facebook
How to change your cookie settings
Most browsers allows you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, to block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
What happens if you disable cookies?
However, If you block or erase cookies, You may be unable to restore any preferences or customization settings previously specified, and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited #8217 &;. How to change the settings for: